NA Publishing processes more than 2 million pages a month from our Saline, Michigan facility. From journals and magazines to newspapers, company records and special collections, a full range of onshore conversion and imaging services is available.
- What we offer:
- Paper to film & digital
- Film to digital
- Digital to film.
- Capture digital images from paper or film in a variety of formats (TIFF, GIF, JPEG, JPEG 2000 and more) and bit depths.
- A registered Kodak laboratory – bringing decades of experience in delivering preservation quality images to our customers.
- Highest quality digital images at the most cost effective prices.
- Text conversion & metadata capture – NA Publishing will work to determine the appropriate data capture plan for your project.
- From simple image indexing to advanced data conversion including markup.
- Recent conversion projects include newspaper conversions to Library of Congress National Digital Newspaper Project specifications.
- Ability to provide PRISM compliant XML, ePub formats for iPad, and searchable-text PDF files with embedded bookmarks.
Custom Project Examples
- Designed a custom image enhancement process for a large journal backfile conversion, resulting in superior image quality.
- Developed a cost-effective metadata model to support the conversion of a public library’s historical newspaper.